JRA has completed the interior architecture of the commercial office space at Colonial Drive, Chiswick Point. The offices are situated at ground level of a 124 apartment complex set within Gunnersby Triangle Nature Reserve.
Refurbishment and repositioning of the prominent Midtown site which to be transformed into a contemporary multi-occupier workspace with retail and a café at ground floor.
The refurbishment of an office building situated at St Katherine's Dock, east of the grade listed Tower of London.
JRA produced the winning design in a competition for the new facade of Twin City South, Bratislava for international client HB Reavis. The project is due for completion in 2017.
An office building originally completed in the 1980s covering approximately 31,000 sq ft and located close to Broadgate, Moorgate and Finsbury Circus.
A nine storey office building originally designed by Richard Seifert & Partners and constructed in 1978.
A Grade II Listed, converted East India Company warehouse dating back to the 18th Century.
Cannon Green will, once refurbished, will provide 80,000 sq ft of Grade A office space in a prime City location.
JRA's refurbishment is an extensive remodelling of the existing Academy House.
1 Snowden Street, an office building originally designed by SOM Architects, completed in the early 1990s.
John Robertson Architects have been appointed to revitalise this mixed-use city block originally designed by Richard Seifert in 1979.
Originally designed by Covell Matthews Wheatley in the 1980s, JRA has been appointed by British Land to extensively retrofit 39 Victoria Street to give the building a new lease of life.
One Southampton Street, is an eight-storey 1930’s office building located in Covent Garden.
Refurbishing 41 Berkeley Square was an opportunity to create contemporary workspace behind a listed Georgian facade in the heart of Mayfair.
The iconic Helicon building in Moorgate, originally designed by Sheppard Robson.
JRA’s sustainable refurbishment of 199 Bishopsgate shows how Broadgate can continue to set the pace in the City office market.
A modern office building set within the Park Royal business park at Hanger Lane.
JRA prepared two architectural feasibility studies in relation to a refurbishment of the existing building.
Remodelling the facade, reorganising the interiors and improving the surrounding public realm means this 1958 office building provides high quality contemporary interiors.
The refurbishment of Sir Denys Lasdun’s elegant office building in the City of London.
Design interventions, some subtle, others extensive though always appropriate, draw out the strengths and eliminate the weaknesses of this restrainedly elegant 1950s building.
A remodeled entrance, new atria, reconfigured floorplates and a high level garden overlooking the river on a previously empty roof, all help to transform this leviathan.
Rethinking each step in the journey from street to desk helped to improve the image and efficiency of this 1950s “rent slab”.
© 2017 John Robertson Architects